Last Updated: July 9, 2023
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in several different ways, including but not limited to:
1.1 Personal Data
Personal identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site.
1.2 Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, the dates and times that you access our Site and the specific pages you view.
Data on all of your stores products including variants data and inventory details
Data on all orders made by your store.
user data of all your customers – please note that you can request us not to collect or remove Customers’ data at any time at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. While you may still receive our service even without this data, please note that some features may not be available if this data is not used.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Register you as a user.
- Provide you with advance features such as but not limited to: Analytics regarding store performance, Sales data, Statistical data.
- Send you promotional emails.
- Notify you about updates to our product.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your information with our third-party service providers, who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use various security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, including encryption and secure socket layer technology.
We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information, both during transmission and once we receive it, including by keeping your Personal Information secure in a combination of secure computer storage, hard copy files and other records. However, you must realize that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Personal Data request
You have the following data protection rights:
- Access, Correction or Deletion. You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your Personal Data.
- Objection. You can object to our processing of your Personal Data, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data or request portability of your Personal Data.
- Withdraw Consent. If we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
We do not sell personal information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Links to other sites
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
10. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
11. Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
12. CONTACT US